Dr Anne Ward
Spire Little Aston Hospital
West Midlands B74 3UP
8.30am - 12.30pm
To book an appointment with Dr Anne Ward please phone Spire Little Aston Hospital on 0121 580 7151 or 0121 580 7119
For all other enquiries please e-mail us here
A GP Referral Letter is not essential for patients wishing to book an appointment, although it is helpful to discuss this with your GP. Most Health Insurance Companies request that you obtain a GP referral letter as part of your policy.
Welcome to Dr. Anne Ward’s private dermatology and cosmetic clinic at Spire Little Aston Hospital, Sutton Coldfield.
Experience, Quality and Safety
Dr. Anne Ward is a leading Consultant Dermatologist in the West Midlands with over 25 years’ experience in treating all types of inflammatory Skin Rashes and Skin Lesions in both adults and children.
Dr. Anne Ward has been awarded the top number of local Clinical Excellence Awards (9 CEAs) in recognition of the quality and excellence of her patient care, and for her outstanding contribution to the NHS. In 2016, she was elected President of the West Midlands Dermatological Society. Her private clinics are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and comply with all quality and safety standards.
Dr Anne Ward can help with the following Skin Conditions:
· Diagnosis and Treatment of all Skin, Hair and Nail problems
· Vulval conditions including Lichen Sclerosus and Lichen Planus
· Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) for Skin Cancer and Sun Damage
· Skin Problems in Children
· Removal of Moles, Cysts, Warts and Skin Tags
· Full Body Mole Checks using a Dermatoscope
· Cosmetic Treatments: Dermal Fillers, Wrinkle Relaxing Injections
· Skin Rejuvenation: The Dermaroller and Photodynamic Therapy
·Allergy Testing: Skin Prick Testing and Patch Tests
Private Dermatology and Cosmetic Clinic at Spire Little Aston Hospital, within travelling distance from Burntwood, Burton, Cannock, Lichfield, Rugeley, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth and Walsall.