Skin rashes are very common and most are seen and treated by General Practitioners (GPs) without the need for a specialist dermatology opinion. A consultant dermatologist can help when a rash isn’t improving with treatment or when the diagnosis is not clear. A private dermatology appointment lets you see a doctor of your choice at a convenient date and time.
The commonest skin rashes seen in Dr. Anne Ward’s dermatology clinic include:
In most cases, making an accurate diagnosis and providing a detailed treatment plan means that the rash will quickly improve.
Investigations for suspected Allergies
Specialist Skin Services
Dr. Anne Ward has over 25 years’ experience in treating all types of hair, nail and skin conditions, in both children and adults. Her Specialist Skin Services include:
· Vulval Disorders including Lichen Sclerosus, Lichen Planus and Vulval Pain Syndromes
· Allergy Testing with Patch Testing and Skin Prick Testing
· Botox injections for Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating)
· Surgical Removal of Moles, Cysts, Warts and Skin Tags after a full and thorough assessment
· Full Body Mole Checks using a Dermatoscope
· Non-surgical cosmetic procedures such as Dermal Fillers, Botox, the Dermaroller and Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) Skin Rejuvenation
· Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) for Skin Cancer, Pre-cancerous Changes and Sun Damage
Dr Anne Ward
Spire Little Aston Hospital
West Midlands B74 3UP
8.30am - 12.30pm
To book an appointment with Dr Anne Ward please phone Spire Little Aston Hospital on 0121 580 7151 or 0121 580 7119
For all other enquiries please e-mail us here
A GP Referral Letter is not essential for patients wishing to book an appointment, although it is helpful to discuss this with your GP. Most Health Insurance Companies request that you obtain a GP referral letter as part of your policy.
Allergy Testing, Vulval Clinics, Treatment of Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating), Dermal Fillers and Botox at Spire Little Aston Hospital. Dr. Anne Ward’s Clinic is convenient for travelling from Burntwood, Burton, Cannock, Rugeley, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth and Walsall.